Friday 24 October 2014

When am so overwhelmed

Jesus Christ has overcome the world John 16:33 "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." Jesus Christ is interceeding for me Rom 8:34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. The Holy Spirit makes intercession for me Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. I am born of God therefore I have overcome the world 1John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world--our faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment